By appointment only,Call now for an appointment for your passport photos or visa photos 480.862.9002, Photos ready in about 10 minutes
Open 7 days a week with appointment only. Passport photos or visa photos will be ready at the time of appointment.
Williams Passport Photos location is in Phoenix, AZ.
click here for immediate directions!appointment:
Technological advances in machine readable passports and biometric data storage have changed the way US passport and visa photos may be taken and the way that the US Department of State processes US passport and US visa photos.
We have a purpose built professional passport studio, with professional lighting, camera equipment and state of the art digital photographic printers. This means that a trip to our studio in Phoenix for your US visa photos will be hassle free. Within minutes of walking in , you will be holding a set of high quality US Visa photos in your hand that conform to all relevant US Visa regulations You need to book an appointment and we are open 7 days a week.
See our main passport page for passport specifications for other nationalities
Below is an outline of US Visa Photo Requirements:
- 2 x2 in (50x50mm) photos are required for US Visa
- Frame subject with full face, front view, eyes open
- Make sure photo presents full head from top of hair to bottom of chin; height of head should measure 1 inch to 1-3/8 inches (25 mm to 35 mm)
- For US visa photos, center head within frame
- Make sure eye height is between 1-1/8 inches to 1-3/8 inches (28 mm and 35 mm) from bottom of photo
- Photograph subject against a plain white or off-white background
- Position subject and lighting so that there are no distracting shadows
- You must have a natural expression
A US visa is issued by a U.S. Embassy or Consulate. A visa entitles the holder to travel to the United States and apply for admission; it does not guarantee entry. An immigration inspector at the port of entry determines the visa holder’s eligibility for admission into the United States.
Anyone who is not eligible to enter the United States visa free under the US Visa Waiver Program or is not exempt from the US visa requirement. Please note: Travelers born in the United States and those who hold dual citizenship with the United States must enter and depart the United States on US passports.
U.S. Department of State Passport Application
U.S. Government Passport FAQ
Passport Acceptance Facilities Near You